Geeks vs Nerds



I am a geek (and proud of it).  I am not a ‘nerd’.  Nerds are not cool like geeks.  Nerds know a lot, usually about just plain boring stuff.  Geeks know a lot about cool subjects.  Like web design.  Or prevention from hackers.  Or fixing your blue screen of death just in time for your cream meeting.

Joy!  On your head.

No one really knows how much we actually know – not EVEN us.  But we do – we just know a lot – and if you don’t like it  (or worse: don’t believe us!)  than go fix your own computer.

But, back to nerds vs geeks discussion…

So, I found this great article that pretty much sums it all.  Okay?  Read it, love it, learn it.  And come back with questions.


(if you can’t find an article, go home.  Not blog home – Your home.)

**Photo - Credit: Flickr user andulce

0 comments:

Post a Comment