

The movie starts and 1st screen reads ‘Little Hope, New Hampshire’ …. What would be like to live in the town called ‘Little Hope’? Or even better, to be born there?
“My birthplace is Little Hope, and I always had high hopes for my Little Hope town’. And how that worked out for ya?
Ok, I am today in this ‘special’ kind of mood as I am spending this gorgeous summer November day stuck in my apartment cause I am just way too exhausted. I’m serious. I am tired and no sunshine can now drag me out of the house. Even if it was George Nicolas Clooney calling.
But, anyway….
I’m getting pretty random here, eh? That’s cause I don’t want to make too much sense to you. Cause if I do, that means that you are in my head and you need to get out. Now. My random thoughts should not make too much sense to you and that is the rule. You can think that they do, but they really don’t.
I’m getting pretty random here, eh? That’s cause I don’t want to make too much sense to you. Cause if I do, that means that you are in my head and you need to get out. Now. My random thoughts should not make too much sense to you and that is the rule. You can think that they do, but they really don’t.
You’ll get there. Eventually.
And once there, you’ll understand why it all now makes perfect sense when before it was just a bunch of random thoughts of some person called…. Now if I had a middle name like most of people living on this continent, I would have typed that in. But I don’t have a middle name, you know? I’m Serbian. We don’t like to confuse ourselves with so many names. After all, we have centuries of names to remember, or so we think. And then you hit the max and -- done – no more space for new names.
So I need a middle name and I’m getting one soon.
**Photo - Credit: Flickr user backkratze
**Photo - Credit: Flickr user backkratze
0 comments:
Post a Comment